Odin is known as the Norse All-Father. He sits astride his horse, Sleipnir, who carries souls to the unseen realms. The Spear named Gar, when thrown would always return. Through ritual self-sacrifice, Odin discovered the Runes while hanging from the Yggdrasill, or world Tree. A patron of warriors, he was skilled in magic and a master of primal forces. Known as the One-Eyed God, Odin sacrificed his eye to gain wisdom from the fountain of Mimir.
- Measures 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in diameter
- Made of solid sterling silver with 925 hallmark stamp
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Single sided design
- Natural, vibrantly purple amethyst gemstone
- Bale accommodates a chain up to 3mm in thickness
You may purchase the pendant alone, or pair it with the perfect chain! We've provided the most popular options above, but you can view our full selection of sterling silver chains.