You may purchase the pendant alone, or pair it with the perfect chain! We've provided the most popular options above, but you can view our full selection of sterling silver chains.
Odin is known as the Norse All-Father. He sits astride his horse, Sleipnir, who carries souls to the unseen realms. The Spear named Gar, when thrown would always return. Through ritual self-sacrifice, Odin discovered the Runes while hanging from the Yggdrasill, or world Tree. A patron of warriors, he was skilled in magic and a master of primal forces. Known as the One-Eyed God, Odin sacrificed his eye to gain wisdom from the fountain of Mimir.
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Made of .925 solid sterling silver
- Single sided
- Measures 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in diameter
- Metal weight is 10.9 grams
- Natural amethyst gemstone