Odin is known as the Norse All-Father. He sits astride his horse, Sleipnir, who carries souls to the unseen realms. The Spear named Gar, when thrown would always return. Through ritual self-sacrifice, Odin discovered the Runes while hanging from the Yggdrasill, or world Tree. A patron of warriors, he was skilled in magic and a master of primal forces. Known as the One-Eyed God, Odin sacrificed his eye to gain wisdom from the fountain of Mimir.
- Measures 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in diameter
- Made of solid sterling silver with 925 hallmark stamp
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Single sided design
- Natural, vibrantly purple amethyst gemstone
- Bale accommodates a chain up to 3mm in thickness
You may purchase the pendant alone, or pair it with the perfect chain! You can view our full selection of styles and sizes here.