The raven swoops silently in the night sky. Raven’s dark ominous presence, guttural croaks and unearthly sounds are synonymous with power, fate and transformation within the occult. Few animals carry the magical history or summon the instinctive visceral response of this feathered emissary.
- Buckle face measures 3 3/4 inches (9.5 cm) wide by 1 3/4 inches (4.4 cm) tall
- Created from the sculpture work of Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Reflects the natural texture of the original sculpture
- Forged in the USA of quality, lead-free pewter
- Fits a 1 1/2 inch (3.8 cm) wide belt