The raven swoops silently in the night sky. If you stop breathing and hold perfectly still you might hear its feathers rustle in the wind as it passes just above the tree tops. Raven's dark ominous presence, guttural croaks and unearthly sounds are synonymous with power, fate and transformation within the occult. Few animals carry the magical history or summon the instinctive visceral response of this feather emissary.
- Buckle face measures 3 inches (7.6 cm) in diameter
- Created from the sculpture work of Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Reflects the natural texture of the original sculpture
- Forged in the USA of quality, lead-free pewter
- Fits a 1 1/2 inch (3.8 cm) wide belt